Our new Contractor Management System system underscores the McConnell Dowell commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
The system allows contracting companies to register their employees in the Rail Industry Worker system, select Western Program Alliance roles, and upload evidence of their qualifications. If required, inductions will also be booked for contracting workers. In a second phase to be introduced in the coming months, the system will allow contracting companies to have their business registered and upload documents (licences and insurances) relevant to their work.
The systems allow McConnell Dowell and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
The following McConnell Dowell projects currently require registration. Select your project to follow the registration process.
Contractors working on the projects below must be registered in the systems before coming to work. Please check back regularly as this list is updated and more projects added.
- Western Program Alliance
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce management. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of McConnell Dowell.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution is a real-time online system that can:
- provide access to company and individual contractor data
- manage training and inductions
- administer contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage contractor performance over term of their contract